1 (800) 562-0004

We Serve Los Angeles & Surrounding Areas,
Call Us Now,
Consultations are always FREE

We Accept All Major Credit Cards Low Payment Plans are Available

The Law Offices of Omar Zambrano can you help you in many ways.  If you are facing a wage garnishment or if your bank account has been attached by a creditor, you may be mad or you may simply be frightened. Bankruptcy AttorneyOmar Zambrano is here to provide you with information about wage garnishments to help you see that you do have options to end garnishment.

How did it happen?

A wage garnishment or attachment of your wages, bank account, or other property by a creditor (other than by the IRS or other government action or your own bank) usually only happens one way. A creditor sued you in Court and a Court decided that you owe the money. If you were sued, the paperwork should have been delivered to your home.

However, many times creditor will say they don’t know where you live and can persuade the Court to give you notice of the lawsuit by publishing the notice in an obscure legal newspaper. If you don’t file paperwork with the court quickly opposing this lawsuit, whether or not you have actually heard about the lawsuit, the Court signs an order called a "judgment" that lets the creditor garnish your pay check

Why did it happen?

A creditor could have filed a lawsuit against you for any number of reasons. It could have been due to a credit card debt, a medical bill, a vehicle that was repossessed. It could be from an old payday loan, a loan that you co-signed, or even a loan against property that was foreclosed on or sold through a short sale. You could have been sued over a car accident, a slip and fall in your home, a dog bite, or for any number of other reasons.

What can I do to end a garnishment?

At the Law Offices of Omar Zambrano we have ways to immediately end a wage garnishment. We urge you to call us so we can help end or prevent your wages from garnishment. 1-800-562-0004

The law provides three unique ways to stop a wage garnishment – Attorney Omar Zambrano can advise which one is right for you: 

  • Pay the debt off, either in cash or by getting the creditor to agree to payment terms.
  • Go to the Court that granted the garnishment order and ask them to undo the Court Order. Even if you have a good reason to make this request, using this this process will be time consuming and expensive. Most Courts will not grant this request unless you give them a very good reason and are able to prove your reason.
  • File Bankruptcy to end the garnishment. This is what most clients who visit Attorney Omar Zambrano choose as the best and most practical option.

Sometimes filing bankruptcy can be the answer on how to stop foreclosure, stop garnishment of wages and stop collection agency calls. Call Attorney Omar Zambrano for a free consultation to find out how to stop wage garnishment, a foreclosure or annoying collection agency calls. Bankruptcy is our specialty and we want to help you implement a financial plan to get you back on your feet again.

Call Bankruptcy Attorney Omar Zambrano for help filing bankruptcy. We can answer your questions about how to stop foreclosure, stop garnishment of wages and stop collection agency calls. Let us help you stop wage garnishment and get back on your feet again.

Our Service Areas

Agoura Hills Alhambra Alta Dena Alta Loma Arcadia Artesia Avalon Azusa Baldwin Park Bell Bellflower Bell Gardens Bradbury Claremont Commerce Compton Covina Cudahy Culver City Diamond Bar Downey Duarte El Segundo Gardena Glendora Hawaiian Gardens Hawthorne Hermosa Beach Hidden Hills Huntington Park Industry Inglewood Irwindale La Cañada Flintridge La Habra Heights La Mirada La Puente La Verne Lawndale Lomita Lynwood Malibu Manhattan Beach Marina Del Rey Maywood Mira Loma Monrovia Montclair Montebello Monterey Park North Hollywood Pacoima Palos Verdes Estates Panorama City Paramount Pico Rivera Rancho Palos Verdes Redondo Beach Rolling Hills Rolling Hills Estates Rosemead San Dimas San Gabriel San Marino Santa Clarita Sierra Madre Signal Hill South El Monte South Gate South Pasadena Studio City Sun Valley Temple City Valley Village Vernon West Covina Westlake Village


Get Directions

Click Here